Thursday, January 28, 2010

My first post!

Hello Everyone and welcome to my little world.  I decided to start my own blog to document my baking adventures.  I am inspired by the cooks who bake with groups such as:  Tuesdays with Dorie, The Daring Kitchen, and the Barefoot Bloggers.  My ultimate goal is to join one of these groups but for now I will pick out my own recipes.

So, here are my plans.  I will pick out one new recipe a week (there may be times when life or a 5 year old gets in the way) and give you all the delicious details.  My first test will be Tiramisu Cake.  This cake looks divine and I would have made it already but I am missing a few key ingredients.  I am going to try and bake this cake on Sunday and post by Monday.  Please keep coming back to check my progress. 

Before I end this post, I must give credit to my friend, Tammy, who inspired my addiction to blogs.  She has been blogging for two years now and she has an incredible site.   If you are crazy about crafting then check out her site at http://theothersideofme-tl.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Trina,

    Congrats on starting this new journey! I am so proud of you for taking on something new and for sharing yourself with us!
    I am so looking forward to seeing what you bake and will be trying out those recipes with you.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete